Saturday, October 18, 2008

week 17 update

Good Morning! Ok everyone I am having WAY to much fun with this blog thing! If you haven't checked it out you should! wogomanweekly.blogspot.com
Highlights for the week:Wednesday Tenille got a letter home from daycare that she was scratching herself and to trim her finger nails. I had never done it before. Well, I got 8 done no problem but number 9 sounded different and Tenille went from a happy baby to a screaming baby in about 1 second. After the bleeding stopped and we got the blood off my clothes and hers she had two cuts on her finger. They looked like this ( ) from the clippers. :( Her whole finger was red the next day!

We are still trying to roll over. She has her hips going now but hasn't quite made it yet.

I have started to print these emails off and am putting them in a binder for Tenille someday. I have to laugh while reading some of them because you can tell when I was super tired and writing these.

We are doing the Breast Cancer walk in Middlebury this weekend so Tenille will get to walk/stroll in honor of her great grandmother. Should be a nice day.

This next week at daycare is spirit week. Monday is P.J. day, Tuesday is hat day, Wednesday is crazy hair day, Thursday is red day, and Friday is show and tell. I will be sure to take pictures of these big events. Hope all is well!
Tracy

No comments: