Good Morning!
What a week! We started the week with a breast cancer walk and Tenille did GREAT. She slept a ton and was very well behaved. Afterwards was a different story. She was in her jumperoo jumping along having a great time until she farted. I'm sure you can bet it was more than a fart and I went to change the poopie baby. Well, this one was so bad, it was on her back and shoulders and ended up on her elbow. Not sure how that happens! I ended up just giving her a bath because it seemed easier. :) She smiled and laughed the WHOLE time.
At daycare they had spirit week. It was P.J. day, hat day, crazy hair day, and red day. Friday was show and tell but Tenille didn't go to daycare because I didn't have school! Yippy! :) Charolette started this week at daycare so Tenille has someone new to talk to. She is only 2 months old and makes Tenille look so big!
We went last night and got our pumpkins. Jason found a great place in Elkhart that had pumpkins, turkeys, goats, deer, and ponies. Tenille thought the turkeys were funny and laughed a lot.
Biggest news is that she rolled over in daycare. Jason and I have yet to see it but she did it once this week. So we will keep you posted.
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog. It's so creative and fun! I didn't know you could do these neat slideshows..I'm totally going to steal your idea using photobucket for our blog. It seems way easier than trying to upload all the pictures to blogger. Tenille's pictures are darling. She's so BIG!
Post a Comment