OMG...fricking Byron Brown in the background. He should just LIVE at the pool! :) Are we still on for Tues? We'll have to watch the weather tomorrow night and see what it's supposed to be like Tuesday...
Lane 6! You're in lane 6! I have fond, well sometimes not to fond, memories of my early beginnings of high school swimming in that lane. I think it's funny that Byron is there too. Hope the lessons are going well.
2 comments:
OMG...fricking Byron Brown in the background. He should just LIVE at the pool! :) Are we still on for Tues? We'll have to watch the weather tomorrow night and see what it's supposed to be like Tuesday...
Lane 6! You're in lane 6! I have fond, well sometimes not to fond, memories of my early beginnings of high school swimming in that lane. I think it's funny that Byron is there too. Hope the lessons are going well.
Post a Comment