Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wogoman Weekly - volume 2 issue 3


I decided to send this out super early so you wouldn't have with drawls this week!

I have found Tenille has a super power!  She has the ability to pull in senior citizens from all across the Martin's super market.  We went shopping for groceries and all of a sudden people were swarming my poor baby.  She got her cheeks pinched and was waved at by half a dozen people.  She took it all with stride and waved back for the most part.  She even entertained some while she ate her snacks.  Apparently the super power is very draining because by the time we got to the milk, Tenille was doing the head bob.  I ended up picking her up out of the cart so she could rest her head on my shoulder.  This also seemed to attract the old people.  They thought she was so cute!  I figured she would sleep the whole way home. Nope, she screamed her little head off.  What a long drive home!

Jason turned 32 this week!  He got a new camping bike and a garden gnome!

On Tuesday we went to the library.  Tuesday is our library day.  Very fun!  We play in the library gazebo (apparently adults aren't supposed to sit inside, I found out from one of my students, after I had been inside, oops!) after we pick out new books and a DVD for the week, we have snacks outside in the park and then swing on the swing.  That is how I got the great picture of her teeth.  Check out those things!  I think they are HUGE!  No wonder she has been grumpy!
We officially registered her in the baby contest for the Middlebury Summer Festival (Aug 7 and 8th).  It is through First State Bank.  So everyone should take their pennies down there and vote for Tenille! 
She offically says: Hi, Harry, Ba (sasha), Bye, Ma-Ma, Da-Da.  She can sign: more, eat, puppy, and all done.  10 words is a LOT! If needed she can go get her blanket and put things away if you tell her.  She can go get her shoes and her toot. Amazing what a year can do!  
Well wish us luck and a baby that travels well!
Tracy  
"Promise me you will always remember – You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
          ~Christopher Robin to Pooh
412 Shoemaker Drive
Middlebury, IN 46540
(574)825-1523

No comments: