Good Afternoon to Everyone.
 Thank you for all the emails, cards and gifts. Our house seems a little empty with only one dog in the house. Tenille has asked about Harry everyday. We told her he went to be with God and that seems to work pretty well. She asked when he is coming back and that broke my little heart. Thank goodness the attention span of a 2 year old is so short.
We were fortunate enough to have a friend of the family who is a vet. Stephanie came over last Saturday to help with Harry. Oddly enough as soon as he was "gone" it was easier to handle because all that was left was a body. Billings funeral home did a great job and I would highly recommend it. They saved us a little bit of his hair and made a cast of his foot print. My sister gave us a shadow box with materials to put it together. So I think I will put his foot print, his obituary, and his collar in there. We put his favorite toy by his foot print and Tenille keeps trying to give it is Sasha. We also discovered that Harry was the main eater in our house. Either that or Sasha is depressed because she eats just a small amount everyday.
 All this happened while I was scrapbooking with my family on our yearly get away. We went to The Pretty Place in Middlebury and it was a great time. Luckily enough it is so close to home that I could come back last Saturday night. If you every need some place with four bedrooms, an awesome place to scrap, and a full kitchen, I would highly recommend going there.
 Tenille loved valentine's day this week. I'm not sure she understood what she was doing but she loved the candy. We gave her classmates rub on tattoos and bananas. I wrote on them, "I am bananas for you". Hey I figured everyone is bringing candy and cookies, at least they could get a little fruit in the diet.
Well I think that about sums it up here. I have already started pulling weeds :). As soon as this snow is gone we can start working outside again. I have to say we are already for that. Once the snow melted here we remembered how much work we have to do. At least this year we will be able to jump in the pool when we are done working. . .I mean that is if we ever get out of it. :) Have a great week!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment