Friday, October 21, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 16













Rocks, Rocks, and more Rocks. These are what Tenille is currently obsessed with. We have little ones from the playground at school. Medium ones from our landscaping, and big ones from the yard. She likes the red ones most, or at least those are the ones that come home with her. We are putting them around her tree at our house. But that means that they have to make it to the tree. So currently, there is a pile in her room, there is a baggie full of them in my car, there are some that are neatly piled in the laundry room, (I mean you can't expect her to get all those rocks out of her pockets) and I am sure there are few in the house in other places. Our girl just loves rocks. Ahhh the beautiful rock.

We are trying desperately to teach her to be gentle with Hank. Good thing he is growing so fast. Yesterday she was carrying him around by the neck only. If this dog makes it I am sure they will be best friend. I find her talking to him all the time. She sits beside him when he eats, "Mommy, I don't want him to be lonely when he eats" She tries to watch cartoons with him "Kai -lan is his favorite mommy" and loves to put him in his crate, "It's his bed time mommy". So cute and also teaching her responsibility.

Jason's mom, Aunt Cathy, her two girls, and his Aunt Judy all came to town this week. Tenille loved playing old maid with them and uno. I was so proud I think she played for 45 minutes with their help. She said she would like to do that every night. :) We took a family photo and Tenille actually didn't throw a fit. I know you all think she is a perfect little angel but when it comes to having her picture taken professionally . . forget it, you better come prepared with Fruit Snacks or you are not getting one smile out of the girl.

Well that is about it. . . hope all is well. Until next week.






No comments: