Well Valeninte's day has come and gone and Tenille is madly in love with chocolate. Not sure where that could have come from! We both got chocolate first thing in the morning from J and then at night from my dad. My dad has been awesome at always remember his kids on that day. I've never been forgotten and that makes is know I am loved! We took Tenille to Southside soda shop and ate until we were MORE than full. She loved the place. All you have to do is look at that smile and know she is having a good time. Hank got training over the weekend on how to hunt birdies. Aparently he is so good at it we don't have to come back. Guess we picked a good dog. I think he is a good dog just because he lets Tenille love all over him and doesn't make a fuss. Last night he was eatting a rawhide and Tenille came up and tried to ride him like a horse. He just looks and her, licked her, and went back to his bone. Cool huh? The picture of Tenille as Lincoln was about more than I could handle. Too cute right? She made log cabins out of preztels and that hat and beard. She came home declairing she knew all about that guy with the beard on the penny. Guess she is learning something. Speaking of beards, J has 4 days to go until he gets rid of the mustache. I will make sure to take a picture for you all so next week you can see before and after. I am sure it will be funny. A guy carded him this weekend when we were trying to pay and he did a double take looking at his driver's license and he current face. :) Other than that we are busy at home, doing . . . . home things I guess. Still trying to clean up the woods. Enjoying the tomotoes that I canned last summer. They were awesome in a chili that we had last night. Yummo! Hope you are enjoying the snow! Tracy "God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one today to say'thank you'?" William A. Ward |
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment