Tuesday, February 7, 2012

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 32

It has happened again.  We attended a Superbowl party Sunday that was a friend of a friend.  That means other than our fire department friends we didn't know anyone.  I was there for MAYBE two minutes, arms full of food and spoons, Tenille running around my legs, and a women walks up to me.  She looks at me and I kid you not, says ,"Are you a Watson?"  Come on!  I look at her and say, "Really is it that obvious, is it written on my forehead and I just don't know?"  She starts laughing says hi to Tenille and informs me we has worked with my Dad for the last 30 + years.  She has seen pictures of our whole family and yes, she lives in Bristol and when to school with my uncles.  So it is official, while no one can guess my genetic make up, it is CLEARLY the Watson's I get these genes from.  Maybe I better start investigating if we adopted someone a long time ago or something!  :)
 
Tenille's quote of the week:
From the other room I hear," Mommy, Sasha is pretending Hank is a pony and riding him!"  Not sure why the female is riding the male but you get the idea.  She thought it was so funny and was sure to tell J when he got home.
 
Tenille is having red beans today at school.  We will see how the prayers go tonight.
 
Took Cari to the Selah Day Spa in Mishawaka.  It was awesome.  Who wouldn't feel like that after being pampered for 4 hours.  :)  I highly recommend that spa if you are looking for somewhere to go.
 
Both the boys worked Friday so we had our family date night.  If both the boys work we try to get the cousins all together.  We ate at Mancinos and finally caught up with what they have been doing.  I found the picture of Brie and Tenille on my phone later.
 
Jason is 7 days into the mustache bash.  He hates it and looks a little goofy.  But all the money goes to charity  so he is trying not to make it farther than he did last year.  He current mustache record I think is two weeks.  So we will see . . . he is half way there.
 
Tenille is in love with this purple coat, hat, and mittens I got for $4 at a garage sale last summer.  She also is loving her bike helmet.  Even had to wear it to school in the car.
 
Tracy

"The difference in who you are and who you want to be is what you do." 

 check us out on the web:
 
13551 CR 12
Middlebury, IN 46540
t - 574.361.2334
j - 574.596.8144   

No comments: