Tuesday, January 13, 2009

week 29





Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!
I broke our camera during our trip to South Carolina. We have gotten another one and I hope you enjoy the pictures it takes just as much as the old one!

Major accomplishment for the week:
We are crawling/scooting . . . backwards. She gets all excited about whatever is in front of her and then gets so MAD when it gets farther away because she is pushing herself in the wrong direction! :)

We went to the doctor TWICE last week. (Is it bad that when I come in they ask how Tenille is doing and know my name?) Wednesday of last week she threw a FIT in the morning and we thought it had to be her ears again. Dr. Patel looked at her and her ears are not perfect but they are healing. He did just us a baby zertek which seems to be helping her breathing and SLEEPING. I did get up 2 times last night but that is WAY better than the 30 we did two weeks ago! :) We also went for her six month check up on Friday. Developmentally she is right on schedule. She weights 16 lbs and 2 oz (we have doubled our birth weight) so she is in the 50 percentile for weight. She is 27.75 inches tall and in the 95th percentile for height.

We lost power Monday night/ Tuesday morning of last week. It got so cold in our house we brought Tenille into bed with us. If she had teeth they would have been chattering! Tuesday daycare was closed so Grandma and Grandpa Wogoman had her for the day.

Funny story of the week:
With all the snow Saturday I was refusing to plow the driveway because J was gone and I didn't have anywhere we needed to go. My parents decided to come over that night so I had to get it done. When Tenille took her afternoon nap, I bundled up and ran outside with the baby monitor. I got two swipes done on the driveway with the snow blower and looked at the monitor. 4 out of the 5 lights were on. I knew I couldn't stop with so little done so I started running up and down the driveway trying to get it clean. Run down, run up, look at the monitor, feel horrible because of all the lights. When I got half way done I looked again, no lights, so I quick tried to finish. I go running into the house when I was done to save Tenille from being abandoned and find . . . a sleeping baby. The monitor had picked up the snow blower noise. Nice huh? Monday at school one of my students says, "Hey, Mrs. Wogoman I saw you running up and down your drive way Saturday. You looked like you were going to fall down. I thought it was your husband but then I thought . . . no he looks to little to be Mr. Wogoman." So people actually saw me being so crazy! Ahh what I do for Tenille!

1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

Can I just tell you I was sitting on my couch laughing out loud at the snowblower story. What an absolute HOOT! I completely knew the feeling of..oh crap..I feel so guilty but I have to get x, y, and z done!!