Sunday, January 25, 2009

week 31


Big changes at our house! We are hitting the big 7 months!

We offically "lowered" the crib. Tenille was looking like she was thinking about climbing out so we put an end to that! We also tried our first 2nd foods. Blueberries and applesauce. She ate it all up the first night and the next morning wanted nothing to do with it. So we will see!

The workers at daycare have acctually send she has been pleasent and fun lately. We have stopped the breathing treatments and she is getting more sleep. This is due to the fact we have been letting her "cry it out" this week. It has been working pretty good so far. I have probably jinxed myself now. But I did get 5.5 hours of sleep in a ROW on Monday night. I can't tell you the last time that happened!

She is starting to be a curious george. I left her on the floor of the bathroom so I could take a shower. The next thing I know I hear her in the bathroom cabinet. She had scooted over there was fishing around in there for "fun stuff" to play with. She didn't find anything. :) Then when I got out, I opened the top drawer to get something. She looked at me and then she leaned forward and opened the bottom drawer. We might be in trouble soon! :0

She is also tilting her head to look at you when she thinks you are being funny. :) Hope everyone is good and staying warm!

No comments: