Friday, February 6, 2009

week 32

All the good sleep we got last week has been replaced with no sleep. She has been awake a lot at night. She wants to play and see the dogs . . . I got about 3 hours of sleep Thursday night. :(

Tenille had a fever over the weekend. It was low grade and so we thought "surely" teeth . .. but no teeth. :(

She is still trying to move forward. She has stopped scotting backwards and just spins in place. She tries to go from on her knees to crawling forward but she takes one "step" with her hands and falls down. She doesn't get made she just tries again.

I was a little bit amazed with her Monday. I put her in her crib (like I do every morning) so I could put stuff away in her room and I look over and there is Tenille's head over the crib. She went from sitting in there to the side of the crib, pulled herself up on her knees and and pulled herself up the crib. Apparently we have an escape artist in training. :)

No comments: