Tuesday, February 24, 2009

week 35

Well, if you can tell how our week has gone, it is Tuesday night LATE and I am getting this out. The week went pretty good until Saturday. Jason worked and I got the flu. I ended up calling my mom and dad to come rescue me at 3:30am. What troopers, they brought gator-aid and crackers, picked me up off the bathroom floor, put me to bed, watched over me all night and took care of Tenille. I think Tenille brought it home from daycare! It was nasty stuff. I lost 7 pounds in one day. Not a good idea. I still feel like I got hit by a truck.

On the upside, Tenille has learned to crawl! It is so exciting. She tired Friday but really got the hang of it by Saturday. She now has another block on the wall at daycare. We also think that her teeth might actually be coming in. So keep your fingers crossed. :) Tenille got to try her first pickle this week and helped unload all the pampered chef items from my party.

The picture of Tenille with glasses on just cracks me up so I had to share that one. She is just too darn cute!

This coming week, Tenille will have her first over night with Grandma and Grandpa Watson. J and I are going to Detroit for a concert. We are keeping our fingers crossed that she sleeps through the night for them! She did sleep TWO nights for us this last week! SHOCKER!

Two weekends ago, J had Tenille all weekend while I went scrapbooking with my family. He did a GREAT job with her and I think they had a lot of fun! :)

Well that is about all. Check out the blog for a video of her crawling around. Hopefully I will be able to show you teeth soon!

No comments: