Well 33 weeks! That seems so WEIRD to write! Jason and Tenille had a great time watching the Superbowl. Tenille missed most of it because she had to go to bed, but she enjoyed what she saw!
We are also starting to wear pig tails she looks so stinking cute! She could care less if she has them in or not. So if we have time, ponytails it is!
Our biggest news is that we are SURE that she is talking! I posted a video on our blog and you can see for yourself. We think she is saying Hi Da Da! She has been doing this for about a week.
She is starting to sleep better. I am sure that I just jinxed myself but she didn't get up last night until 4:45 this morning! I am so excited! I hope it continues!
We started construction on our bathrooms. J has already finished the hall bathroom. He took the wallpaper down and painted. We ordered new counter tops and it looks AWESOME! Today we started on our bathroom. Jake is doing a wonderful job! Since we started the construction however, Tenille has started being a little raspy again. So hopefully that will clear up when we are done.
She got to watch J get his haircut on Saturday. She thought it was pretty fun.
As for crawling, she likes to get on all fours and rock back and forth. Tenille has started to discover that she can move by rolling. So we are thinking that crawling will start soon. :)
That is about it, still no teeth (she is now the only baby at daycare without teeth!) Oh well, all in God's time! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment