Sunday, May 17, 2009

week 47






I forgot to mention last week that Abbie chomped done on Tenille last Friday. I guess that makes up for all the times Tenille has hit her!

The low light this week was being thrown up on. I didn't know that little girl had so much in her stomach. Not sure what was wrong but squash and apples don't smell so good coming back up. We had just given her a bath and blah . . . so she got a bath again and I took a shower too. Jason took Tenille and looked and me and said, "You have puke in your hair!" I am so glad it happened while he was home. It made it all so much easier! Since then she was been home with the smelliest diarrhea that God ever made!

My cousin Jordan got married on Saturday. It was a lovely wedding (which Tenille screamed through so I had to go outside the chapel behind closed doors so no one could her Tenille talking). It got even worse during the Best Man's speech. Right during the most quietest part, our dear daughter let our the loudest, wettest poop you have ever heard. People from 3 tables away looked. That will make a lovely story when she is 16 and dating!

On of the ladies at daycare had lots of time on her hands and made a list of all the words that can be made out of Tenille's name: (Just in case you wanted to know)
1.Ten 6. Ellen 11. Lit 16. Tell
2. Nellie 7. Tie 12. Tile
3. Nile 8. Net 13. E.N.T. (ear, throat, nose doctor)
4. Lent 9. Teen 14. Nite
5. Lie 10. Tee 15. Let

So if there is ever a competition, Tenille will win!

And from an email from my cousin Lynds:
Anagrams are so much fun :) Here's a few for "Tenille Wogoman":A Toweling MelonWagon EmollientWoolen LigamentEagle Minnow LotLeaning Wet LoomWeaning Elm ToolAnd my personal favorite:Long Low Matinee

This girl has it made!

Hope you week goes well! Until next week!

No comments: