Week 45 involved more pee than I think is necessary! Our daughter thinks she is a comedian! Twice this week I have gotten Tenille ready for a bath and while she is standing next to the bath tub, she pees on the floor. Then she stomps her foot in it and smiles! She looks at me like, "Wow, where did that come from?" I guess I should just be happy that we have hard wood floors and so it is easy to clean up. J Tenille also got to go mushroom hunting for the first time. We found a few and so she got to taste morels last night. She likes them!
Last weekend, Marvin came up for a quick visit. It was great to see him. He was talking to Tenille in Dutch and she just smiled and laughed. :) 
We are working on the signs for all done and more. I think last night she did all done but with one hand. She was eating like a horse and after she did the sign she wanted no more and started shaking her head no.
We worked on the yard this weekend. It was great. Tenille sat on a blanket and didn't move. I got to work on my flower beds for over and hour while she played with her toys and Sasha. She crawled off the blanket into the grass once. She cried like she had been really hurt. I ran over there put her back on the blanket and she started playing again like nothing happened. Silly kiddo. 

Jason had the Goshen Fire Department vs Elkhart Fire Department game on Saturday. Unfortunately, we lost. Tenille got a nice tan on her face. (She really doesn't mind the sun screen yet.)
We are still working on walking. She is moving around more and standing by herself for 15-20 seconds or so. We know it won't be long. Then the dogs better look out! We have also discovered the toliet can be reached into if left open. So now we have to be really careful that we put the locks on them.
She has two new sounds. One sounds like a sa sound and one is a tttt sound. I think they are her names for Harry and Sasha. We will see if that continues.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment