Week 46 involved less pee! J That statement right there ought to make a person smile! The dogs had a big week. They both went to the vet. Harry got all upset while there and showed teeth and growled at the vet. The vet had to muzzle him. Harry just kept showing his teeth. In his defense, the nurse missed his blood drawn three times. I would be angry too.
Wednesday, May 6th was our 15 year date-aversary as we call it. So we did what we did 15 years ago. We went to a movie and out to Steak-n-Shake. We had a great time. Tenille even gave us a present and stayed in bed all night. She fussed a few times but always put herself back to sleep.
Thursday was parent teacher conferences for me. (Yippy, the last one this year!) My mom came over and watched Tenille because J was working.
We celebrated Mother's Day on fire because J worked on Sunday. J found enough morel mushrooms that we basically had those for dinner. It was GREAT! Tenille got me flowers and a new campfire pit so we can enjoy the outside together!
Saturday Tenille got her first hair cut. We just trimmed it up a little bit. She has had one piece of hair from birth that was longer than everything else. It was touching past her shoulder so I thought maybe we should cut it off. She lost some of her curls but I am sure they will grow back! When she was done she got to pick a snack out of the same treasure chest that I did when I was a kid. We did not do the tape her hair to her head and cut it off. If you don't know what I mean, ask my mother. There is a lovely picture of me sitting in the high chair with tape across my head and dad there with the WORLD'S BIGGEST scissors.
Tenille and I are both sick again. I didn't know that when you had kids that you got sick every two weeks! Ugh! She is handling it much better than I am! Hopefully you all feel better than we do here! Have a great week! |
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wogoman Weekly - Week 46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment