Sunday, January 17, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 29

We have survived a crazy week of midterms. Can you believe it? The school year is half over! I can smell summer vacation and sitting on my sun porch in the air! Or maybe that is snow . . .

Not sure there was tons of excitement in our house this week and that was FINE by us! My eyes are awesome and I marked the occasion with the process of throwing out all my contact stuff. Kind of liberating. I saved my glasses because I know that I can donate them but wow is it different not having to worry about all that crap. :) Really truly if you have great vision now, count your blessings. It is the most wonderful thing to be able to wake up and see. I took a nap on the couch yesterday and didn't have to worry about my contacts drying out in my eyes. ahhh what sweet relief not to worry about all that anymore!

Jason started his HAZMAT class this past Saturday. J will have class for the next 9 weeks in South Bend. I know he doesn't like school but I am proud of him for continuing to learn new stuff. That just makes me all the more confident that he will come home after every shift.

Tenille got a booster chair this weekend because I was tired of eating on the floor with her. So far so good. Now maybe our family can eat like a family again! :)

There is a picture this week of Tenille playing with one of her favorite new/old toys. Empty shell casings. I am sure every good parent lets their kid play with those. I think she just likes the noise they make but it is still pretty funny none the less.

Aunt Brenda will be happy to know that Tenille has finally learned to wink. Both eyes at the same time. I hope to load a video online of it. Aunt Brenda has been working on that skill since Minnesota last summer.

Aunt Angie sent another box of toys and clothes which is always so nice. Tenille proceed to open it up and put everything on that she could. Theny we sat down and read books about learning to use the potty. Tenille is doing pretty good on the potty front She even peed in the super big girl potty while we were at church. Isn't that awesome. I think it is working so well because other kids at daycare are doing it. Tenille did get TWO new teeth this week. There another one that close that I hope will come in soon! She gets so CRANKY. She also survived sleeping on the cot this week at daycare. Not sure I am ready to do that here at home!

Well that is it! Have a great week!



No comments: