Saturday, April 16, 2011

wogoman weekly volume 3 issue 42



Well a very long week if you can't tell. I went to Indy for a National Math Convention for three days and got back last night. J had a migraine which knocked him out while I was gone, and Tenille got to spend the night and my parents house. Crazy busy time and today is not looking much better. :) Tenille got to pick out "big girl" sheets for her bed at my parents house. She went with princesses. And she slept all night. :) maybe we need to make her big into the bigger bed here too.


Went out today to the final sale of the all the Camp Signing Hill property. So so sad. It just makes me sad and a deep way which is hard to describe. 40 + years of girls going out there and experiencing the woods. I learned to build fires, swim away from snakes, walk to the mess hall for meals, and in general just learned how to be a better person. Hopefully I can find somewhere that will do that for Tenille too.


At my conference I got to see some people from college and I won a from IPod Touch. :) They will have to mail it to me so when it comes I will let you know! :) So many great ideas and I can't wait to try this in the classroom. I got an email that my sub never showed up and that my kids were horrible. If anyone thinks teaching is easy or that a day off is easy, you don't have a clue. I'm so mad and my kids they are just lucky I have until Tuesday (the next day I see them) to calm down.


Pool is almost all done the cover was installed on Thursday. So nice. Can't wait for the water to warm up! Ummmmm I think that is about it. Hope your day is going well and you are enjoying your day.



Tenille and her new "big girl sheets" for her big girl bed!

No comments: