Tuesday, April 26, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 43 and 44



So I missed the second week in the life of the wogoman weekly. I think that is not really too bad. :) We are all doing wonderful. So not to worry.




Our big news here is that Tenille is officially in a Big Bed. I would not say it is a big girl bed. Her crib converted from a crib to a toddler bed to a full size/double bed. She looks so little in that huge bed. But it will last her a long time. She absolutely loves it. It takes her 5 minutes to "tuck in" all her animals that she can now take to bed with her. Tonight she asked me where her feet go. There was all that space and she didn't know if she could put them just anywhere. I told her yes and she was happy to know she could use all that room. Funny huh?




We did have a close call while working up in our "orchard" Tenille reached down to get a branch and there was another branch that poked her in the eye. Normally that is not too bad but it was a "Jesus tree" as we call them and the branch had huge thorns on them. She screamed that there was a bee in her eye. I held her and rocked her and there was no blood and no injury. Just a close call. She finally looked at me and said, oh the bee must have flown away.




Our pool is up to a warm 60 degrees. Just wait....someday it will be sunny. And then . .. we will be heating up. :)




Easter was wonderful. Unfortunately J had to work, but Tenille really got into it this year. She did several egg hunts and loved all the candy she got. We may have had candy for breakfast on Sunday. :) Not sure that is a good example but it was fun. We both felt sick that day and I can't imagine why! I took Tenille down to Krider Garden and we took a few pictures. She had such a great time.




The last picture is J teaching Tenille how to fish in the house. J got a barbie fishing pole in a white elephant exchange for Christmas. Tenille was very excited when she got a big fish.




On a funny note for me, I couldn't get into my room at school this morning. My lock broke. So after taking the door off the hinges (that didn't work) the janitors took the window out beside my door to open in. So weird and so happy I wasn't locked inside.




Well that is probably only half of what went on here, but it is all I can remember right now. Have a great week. Oh one last thing. We are now home-phone-less. If you want to call any of us, call the cell phones. :)






No comments: