Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 45



I hope this email finds your rain barrels very full. :) Mine are doing great. Now if it ever dries out I will have water! :)





I took Tenille to Linton's yesterday (free hot dog, free cotton candy, and free "talking animals" as Tenille calls them) The donkey talked to Tenille and she liked that very much. That one there seemed to have a very big head. I love the pictures with her in the little houses. She looks like a gaint!





J's softball season is off to a well . . . soggy start. They have been rained out of every practice. So hopefully they will be able to get one in before their opening game on Saturday against the Goshen Fire Department. Game is at Shaklin park at 9am. Come one come all!

School is good. I had to work a WHOLE week. I know I know. 5 days with high school kids, how do I do it? We are down to 24 days of school I think. I only get to see my kids every other day so now I am down to 12 days each class and I have to test Ch 10 ch 11 and their final yet, so only 9 more days of teaching. ugh! Where did this year go. I keep telling my kids I am freaking out because we don't have much time left and we have lots to learn and they look at me like I am crazy. Well we all ready knew that, I work with high school kids!

We are hopeing to burn off big brush piles today. When I was little my dad with burn "the pit" every spring and you could see that fire from Bristol. I don't think it will be as bad today but there is always the chance. I have hot dogs ready for this evening to eat. yummo.

Tenille is doing well at school. She is now clearly identifying all the big T's. So everything that starts with T is her name. She asks me to read everything to her. It is so awesome to see her learning. We have also watch Tangled (the Easter bunny brought it) at least a million times. But it is better than the sherk and incredibles that we have been watching. With Easter and telling Tenille the story of Jesus it is interesting to see what she picks up on. She brought home a picture she made at school that had 3 crosses on it. I asked her what she knew about the cross. She thought for a while and said, "hmmmmm Jesus fell on it" Well sorta. We also talked about Jesus rising from the dead and that He is now in heaven. That led to the following discussion,
"is Jesus in Heaven",
my reply, "yes".
"how did He get there?"
"angles took Him."
"Is He with Harry"
"yes, with Harry."
"can we go visit them when daddy gets home from work?"
"ummmm,we will visit them but hopefully not today"

That about sums up this week. I didn't get locked in my room or out of it again. :) I got my Ipod Touch up and running. Now I just want an Iphone. :) Holding out for the new version whenever that comes out.

Tracy




No comments: