Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 46



Migraines. That is what has been happening at our house. Poor J. The weather this spring has about killed his brain. He had another Thursday. That makes 4 in the last month. He hasn't had the many in I can't tell you how long. The signs that it was bad this morning were the deep breathing that you could hear from the bathroom. You know the kind were you are trying really hard NOT to throw up. Those kind. After spending most of the day hidden in the basement he did surface. Poor guy.




As for our extended family, the theme this week is BABY! My sister Cari had her baby on Monday. So cute. Everything went great and Cari, Steve, and Kaitlyn Olivia are coming home today. Tenille's questions were, "How did she get out?" and "When will she be big enough to play with?" Oh these are the concerns of a 2 year old, who is going on 12.




Tenille is picking out her theme for her birthday party. Ni hao, Kai-lan is what she picked. I asked her again if she was sure that is what she wanted and she said, yes, for my birthday coming up in June. I didn't even know she knew the months, let alone that her birthday is in June. She also knows what a T (big T) looks like. She now thinks everything that has a big T is her name. So cute. On a side note you should mark your calendars for June 26th (its a Sunday) for Tenille's party. Be sure to bring your towel, suit, and folding chairs because we will be outside with the pool!



There are so many things that she has said lately that I wish I could remember to tell you. Our raccoons have found our pool at washed their hands in it Monday night. So we are going to set some traps for that, but Tenille's question was, "Daddy, after we trap them are you going to shoot them?" J asked her what she wanted to do. "Shoot em!" was her reply. Oh bother what have we created?



We also found 3 mushrooms on our OWN property. We are so excited. We found others elsewhere(can't revel our secret locations) and are having mushrooms and steak tonight. J says it is hot enough that he is going in the pool. I am sure that Tenille will be right there with him. :) Well I think that is about it. Hope your day is great.



No comments: