Good afternoon Everyone. No I have not forgot about updating you all on our going ons . . . it is just summer and beautiful outside. :) We are spending most nights in the pool. So that is getting good use. Aunt Cari and cousin squishy came over and enjoyed the pool this week. Tenille thinks that Katie should be swimming by now. How fun is little kids perception. This week I took Tenille blue berry picking out on CR 6. She loved it. She said it was really really really really fun. Yup 4 reallys. That is a lot of fun. I think there was a probable 10 to 1 ratio on blueberries actually making it into her bucket but she had a great time and is enjoying eating all the fruit of our labor. I was able to freeze almost 12 quarts of blueberries. So awesome. I will be so happy eating those in February on my oatmeal. We went down to the lake this weekend to visit grandma and grandpa with the lion at the lake. I guess we could have shot to call them grandma and grandpa wogoman but it is so fun to watch her come up with her own names. :) she took another scooter ride as she calls it. So fun. She likes going "warp speed" and I am pretty sure she didn't stop singing or talking the whole time we were out. We are trying to plan out trip for Maine. Main requirements are sitting on the beach and hanging out. That and a trip to the outlet mall and the winery. Hmmmmm wonder if you can take your 3 year old there? I keep telling Tenille we are going to see the ocean but she is just excited to be spending that must time with mom and dad. J and I took her to her three year check up. Everything looks great. She is in the 50th percentile for height, and 25th percentile for weight. Didn't have to guess hard on that one. So no shots so that was great. Tenille got a sticker and was happy with that. It is so interesting to listen to her talk. Even when upset about something still uses adult sentences. Like, "mommy I tried to close the sugar container and pinched my finger instead." Do all three year olds use the word instead? I don't know but I had to smile while she said that as tears poured out of her eyes. :) Poor thing. Until next time. Tracy "The difference in who you are and who you want to be is what you do." check us out on the web: 13551 CR 12 Middlebury, IN 46540 t - 574.361.2334 j - 574.596.8144 |
No comments:
Post a Comment