Thursday, July 7, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 2

Hopefully you will all see J today and can wish the birthday boy a big happy birthday!
34 years I always thought was old until we got here.  Now that is not so old.  I don't feel old.  Well just when I run a long way. :)  J gets a great present.  We got him a new truck.  Fire red.  Four doors, more room for everyone.  So stinkin excited for him.  Well we also got him some jelly bellies (his favorite Jelly beans) but he already got those because Tenille isn't much for keeping secrets. :)
 
This has been one crazy busy week.  J has been working a ton (got make money while the sun is shining he says) and Tenille has been home with me.  Marv and Linda have been up from Florida and J's aunt Cathy was here over the weekend too.  We tried to show them the sites in case they forgot what they were.
 
We saw the world trade center piece come through Bristol.  It was amazing and somber all at the same time. 2,819 people died in the 9.11 attacks.  There were just over 3,000 bikes with the piece of metal.  I just keep thinking as all those bikes rode by how many people and how many lives were changed because of 9.11.  I saw the Axe men (the elkhart fire department motorcycle group) ride by.  There were countless other firemen, some in  their turn out gear, some with their helmets.  I am so very proud of the job that J does.  We are so lucky to have him.
 
We got Tenille's pictures back from her birthday photo shoot. :)  Even though she screamed and didn't want to cooperate, somehow Heather Baber was able to find some great pictures of her.  Heather is amazing.  Her website is http://baberredbarnphoto.blogspot.com/.
 
We spent July 3rd with Phil and Sharon at the Lake.  Tenille got her first "scooter ride" as she called it.  She absolutely loved the jet ski.  It was nice to she her take to the lake.  July 4th we spent and Jeff and Heather's.  It was nice to be close to home and spending time with family and friends.  Tenille actually feel asleep at dinner that night and slept for 13 hours.  Holy cow I know! 
 
Tenille  "thinks" she can swim now in our pool and is always surprised when she stinks.  That is not a cool trick mommy she said last night.  We are working with her without her life jacket a little each time we get in the pool.  She is taking it all with stride. :)  Well I hope your 4th was awesome.  Enjoy your weekend.  J has both days off like a normal family.  :)  Drive in movie?  Maybe!
 
Tracy

"The difference in who you are and who you want to be is what you do." 

 check us out on the web:
 
13551 CR 12
Middlebury, IN 46540
t - 574.361.2334
j - 574.596.8144   

No comments: