| Our baby girl isn't quite a baby anymore! As she declared this week. I'm a big girl and I don't need to use the baby potty anymore. Well OK then! She refused to take a good picture with Bart so maybe I will try later when she is a little bit more friendly towards Bart. :) Her party was a great success and she had so much fun. She has found a spot for everything and enjoying all her new toys oh so much! Thank you again for everyone who made her birthday so special. We are so lucky to have friends and family like you! You may have noticed that there is another dog with Sasha. This is Frank. Frank is a run away / stray. He showed up at Jeff and Heather's and is living here for now. He is not chipped and I put an add in the paper. He is super friendly and likes Sasha and Tenille. Maybe God thinks it is time to add to our family again! :) Well I think that is about it. Enjoy your 4th and eat lots. I'm sure we will. Until next time.... |
No comments:
Post a Comment