Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 49




I hope this email finds you all well rested and NOT sunburnt from this Memorial Day weekend. We got lots of work done around the house and played yesterday at a family cookout. Tenille got to run around with her cousins and of course ended up wet in her clothes instead of putting her suit back on. But she had a great time. The Schrocks are working on potty training their youngest so Tenille used the outside potty along with Ella. She didn't see anything wrong with peeing in public. She cried hysterically when I wouldn't let her carry her pee to dump it out. Oh that girl.

4 more days of school. 4 more days of school. 4 more days of school. It is my mantra as I try to get past these kids who have shut down. It is so hard to work kids saysing .. . I don't want to do this, you can't make me do this. It is so frustrating when I hear these things. Yep, I want to be outside too, but here we are, inside. There was a conversation happening this weekend that I just walked away from. It was about how the whole education system is messed up and that is because teachers don't care about their kids. Believe me, I care WAY more than those kids do. Gotta love my man mitch because soon I will get paid and evaluated on how those, I don't care kids are doing. :) Ok, off the horse.

Tenille is digging our pool and our garden. She is a big help in both. She cleans out the skimmer everyday as soon as we get home. She used to just watch but that won't work for her, now she wants to do it. We of course have to get rid of the dead bugs but she loves it. As for the garden we check on our peas and we are watching our broccoli. She keeps helping me plant things and watering them. Now I just hope we get something she can eat! I have a tomoto on, as well as two peppers, and a flower on the squash. :) Today offically starts our CSA. I am so excited to see what veggies end up in our box this week. Every week, fresh veggies, yummo!

I was able to see Kate twice this weekend. Tenille just loves being with her and wants to hold her all the time. My mom took a great picture of the four of us with this question, "If there are two moms, two sisters, two daughters and two cousins in a picture, how many are in the picture? (-:
good question . . I guess 4!


Tracy


No comments: