Friday, July 22, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 4

 
Oh how the garden grows!  Especially when my super awesome husband ran water up to it.  What out world . . we have . . beans, cucumbers, onions, and peppers coming out!  To bad most of it doesn't make there way into the kitchen. :)  That girl of ours will eat the peas, beans, cucumbers all raw and it keeps her entertained while I weed a little.  Not getting a lot of weeding done :( that pool it calls to my soul! :) But Tenille eats most of our veggies right away.  Yippy for that right?
 
Well I want to know . . have you noticed?  At night or early in the morning they started.  Now the bold little suckers are making noise all day long.  The cicadas have arrived.  My grandma at the lake used to say that summer was over on the 4th of July.  I thought that was depressing.  Until I heard the cicadas this year start right after the 4th.  I don't think my grandmother was talking the end of summer but a lesson that we had all better appreciate what we have now because soon . .. yes like 7 or 8 weeks, it could frost.  Imagine that on this 110 degree heat index day.  So listen for those little bugs, hey they have been growing for 17 years to get to make that noise and only the boys get to.
 
Tenille finally let me take her picture. One with Bart and one with her tree.  Yes, she is naked.  Don't you wish you could run around like that in this heat?  Stupid Bambi keeps eating her tree.  Poor tree.  It is going to be deformed or something.  I also sent you a picture of how I found J and Tenille the other night.  Look carefully.  First off came the socks, then the shirt, then the shorts and underware, and there she is with her floatie on in the pool.  Crazy girl.  She did get in the pool the other day, laid back on her back, started floating around the pool with her feet up and said, (and I am not kidding you here) ," Ahhhh this is the life."  Well yes dear it is, and we are so lucky to be living it.We are in that pool almost every night now.  Have to wait until almost  8 pm before it is cool enough but it is still nice.  Except the frogs.  I cleaned 7 out of the skimmer today.  2 were still alive, the others . . ugh they smelled bad.
 
Tenille's prayers are starting to become very comical to me because she prays for what she really wants in life. Daddy to be safe, Luke to get big, and freckles. Yup, she wants lots of freckles.  Funny huh?
 
Well I hope you all enjoy the fair this week.  Eat the doughnuts and the ice cream.  There is no reason not too right?  It's hot and you need to cool off.  Plans for Maine are coming along and we think there is going to be a stop in Boston along the way.  Off course they will be playing the cubs in Chicago when we are there. . . but it will still be cool.  Have a wonderful day. 
 
 
Tracy

"The difference in who you are and who you want to be is what you do." 

 check us out on the web:
 
13551 CR 12
Middlebury, IN 46540
t - 574.361.2334
j - 574.596.8144   

No comments: