School has offically started at our house. I went all last week with kids three days. The first day I got home and forgot how tiring teaching can be. I was asleep by 8:45. :) Tenille is now tall enough to reach the light switches in most rooms. I think, wow! When did she get so big? As J has said many times, she is starting to look like a real person. Not a baby at all anymore. This is so true. We had a shower for my cousin Jordan this weekend. It was nice to see all our family and share in good times with Jord. She made out well and should have a ton of stuff for Luke. :) We ate at the White Pigeon Tavern or Inn not sure what the second word in the name really is. Anyway, we love it there. They love Tenille so it works well for all of us. On the way home Thursday she very inocently looks at us and says, we are getting ice cream right? Guess we don't pass Yups by much without stopping. :) We worked hard outside this weekend. J cut up a tree that fell and pulled up 5 loads of wood for us to split. Guess we are just stock piling for next year. Yep, we already have this seasons wood ready to go. I have been canning tomatoes as they come out on the vine. I made 3 quarts yesterday. Sounds funny, 3 quarts. Well that is what I had ripe and they didn't go to waste did they? :) And that is three meals that will be AWESOME this winter. Because ladies and gents, if you have listened the bugs aren't talking so much anymore. hmmmm autumn is on its way. Are you ready? The last photo is from July but I wanted to add it somewhere and here we are. We all went out to breakfast from Mom's birthday. We had a great time. Yummo on the food. We went to Karens Cafe in Middlebury. Hope your week is awesome and that you remember everyday is a good day, you just have to make it that way! Tracy "The difference in who you are and who you want to be is what you do." check us out on the web: 13551 CR 12 Middlebury, IN 46540 t - 574.361.2334 j - 574.596.8144 |
No comments:
Post a Comment