Tuesday, March 27, 2012

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 38 and 39

Time sure flies when you beautiful weather!
 
We have spent so much time outside lately it is unreal.  I have to keep reminding myself it is really march.  Hopefully my apple trees didn't get frozen last night or I won't even get 5 rotten apples this year.
 
Everything is good around our house.  Tenille enjoyed St. Pats day and has been loving on hank like it is going out of style.  She went into his cage with him the other day and yelled at me to come see her.  I go in there and there is hank looking at me like, well now she is even in here!  Tenille told me that she and hank were pretending to be dogs.  I laughed and said well I don't think that Hank has to pretend :)
 
Tenille did take an unfortunate blow to the head.  She was helping J clean some birds and turned quickly into the truck's tail gate.  It left a gash on her head but it didn't bleed too much or was too deep so J said no stitches.  Tenille was a trooper and even put a bandaid on it when it wasn't healed two hours later.
 
Other than that, we have been working outside.  I got the first of my two hive.  Still 6 weeks on the bee but I have a hive to paint now.  :)
 
Well sorry so short but I know you are really just looking for those cute pictures of our baby girl anyway.  Have a great week!
 
Tracy

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. 

Have you used one today to say'thank you'?"

 William A. Ward 

 

No comments: