Monday, April 16, 2012

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 40, 41, and 42?


Well I am sure by now you think we have fallen off the face of the earth.
Close but no.  Busy has been a very loose way to look at it.  Currently I am sitting in an airport in Kansas City waiting . . . for a plane . . who is in the air but it going to be late.  . . late enough we miss our flight to South Bend.  Late enough I may not go to school to tomorrow.  But everyone say a quick prayer and possibly everything will be ok, and I won't have to explain to my three year old why I am still not home.
 
So Kansas City, there is really nothing here except some Bar B Que and an IB conference.  So I went to find a new number as my mother says.  I learned more about the changes that are occurring in my curriculum for my Math Studies class.  Since this is an international class I had people in my class from all over the U.S. and Canada.  My class was taught by a lady from Ontario.  My family has really stepped up this past week to help us out with watching T while I was away.  This is why family is so important!  So thanks mom and dad!  You are the best.
 
We had a great spring break, visited my brother Mark in Chicago and stayed at Pokagon State park and Tenille got to swim in the pool there.  What an idea . . an indoor pool.  Tenille had her first fancy hot chocolate in Chicago.  They brought it on a silver platter.  Easter was awesome.  The bunny came to our house and left foot prints all over the place.  Tenille loved it and made us keep them all day.   She had such a great time at my Aunts.  They are cows and goat ( who tenille made smile for the picture)  She played so hard she crashed on the way home.
 
I also went to the Vera outlet Sale.  It was of course awesome.  Who would love the awesomeness of that?
 
Tenille has been having play dates with Max and Ethan as you can tell from the photos.  We are going with them on vacation this year so we are trying to get the kids used to each other!  Well that is about it.  Another hour and some before we get on the first flight and then I have to run for my next plane and PRAY that it is running late by at least 10 mins.  Probably not going to happen.  Booooooo so one unhappy Tenille is what I am going to find for tomorrow.  Hope you all have a great day!
Tracy

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. 

Have you used one today to say'thank you'?"

 William A. Ward 

 check us out on the web:
 
13551 CR 12
Middlebury, IN 46540
t - 574.361.2334
j - 574.596.8144   

No comments: