Tuesday, April 24, 2012

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 43

Good Bright and Sunny Morning to you all!
 
Last night J, t and I all spent time looking over the books that I have made out of these emails.  Yes, books.  3 so far.  And the 4th one is being created as we speak. :)  It was awesome to show Tenille how little she was.  The first book had pictures of the old house and things that J and I take for granted.  For Tenille it was all new!  It is amazing to think that all her memories will  be in this new house.  For her we have always lived here.  We looked at our house and our pool and we laughed.  Oh my have we come a LONG way!
 
We laughed over J getting pooped on and funny things that she used to say.  Heck she still says funny things.  That girl is a dreamer and talks in her sleep.  This morning when J went in to kiss her goodbye, she started telling him we needed more toilet paper, and did he know that we are almost out he he he.  Laughing and laughing, then she told him how much she loves that yummy yellow bread we have.  Huh?  We don't have any yellow bread.  We waved to J good bye and then she fell asleep on the couch until 7 am when I had to be the meany and wake her up.  That is what I equate it must be similar to waking up a bear.  All teeth and claws.  Gets that from her daddy.
 
When I went to Chicago over spring break I picked up a shelving unit for Tenille loft.  It's official, I get the sun porch and Tenille gets the loft.  She now has all her puzzles and games up there.  I hope to move her coloring stuff up there tonight.  When she is tired of us, she climbs right up there and has a high ho time.  Currently her favorite thing to do is take the boxes out of the shelves and sit in them.  Then yell out, "mama, I am a baby dinosaur.  I am about ready to hatch!"  I picked up operation, candy land, and chutes and ladders at a garage sale Friday for 50 cents each a more puzzles for her for 25 cents each.  Yep, that means I went to those garage sales BEFORE I went to work.  That's how you get the good stuff!  :)  We play operation almost every night.  No batteries of course and we are missing two pieces.  She doesn't care.  I'm afraid the batteries would just scare her and we would be done with the game.  Our game goes like this, I flip over the card, she pulls the piece out and then we repeat.
 
I also picked up an  old school dinner triangle.  Now hopefully I won't have to yell when J is out in the woods!  I long for a dinner bell, but I thought a $5 triangle would do the trick for now.
 
Max and Ethan came over for Tenille on Saturday because everyone's daddy was working.  Tenille of course got those boys all dressed up.  We made bird feeders and earth cupcakes (it was earth day Sunday you know)  Then they played vacuum the house and sweep up all the bird seed!  We took a walk to the deer feeder and those boys both went tumbling down that hill.  It was like slow-motion-oh-my-can't-stop-and-they-are-just-going-faster-now-they-are-tumbling-down-the-hill.  The were covered in dirt and grass.  Poor boys.  Where is my daughter in all this?  She ran down the hill and was almost at the back of our property line with Hank.  Those two are like peas in a pod outside.  OK they are like peas in a pod everywhere. 
 
J got his deer head back Sunday.  We hung it up and Hank decided he does not like it at all.  At first he just smelled it and stared at it.  (see picture)  but he has now decided he must growl, whine, and bark at it.  This only happens when we are not in the room but you can hear him in our back bedroom.
 
Well I think that is about it.  Our pool is getting opened this week and then we can play keep the dog out of the pool.  Currently if he gets too hot, he runs across the cover and then lays down in the water.  Should be fun, wish us luck!  Oh and the last picture of hank is taken by Tenille with my phone.  She put it in instgram and chose this.  That girl is smart!
 
Tracy

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. 

Have you used one today to say'thank you'?"

 William A. Ward 

 check us out on the web:
 
13551 CR 12
Middlebury, IN 46540
t - 574.361.2334
j - 574.596.8144   

No comments: