Monday, May 21, 2012

wogoman weekly - volume 46 and 47


The school year is coming to a close.  You would think I would be siting around eating bon bons or something.  Nope, running around with my head cut off is more like it.
 
Had a crazy busy week last week and then spent the weekend in Boyne City for our annual family  trip.  The weather was perfect.  We played on the beach for two days.  I covered Tenille up with sunscreen and a UV shirt.  Not letting any of those bad rays get my baby!  She didn't mind, there were rocks and shells to collect.  What to get her something for her upcoming birthday?  We are in to shells and rocks.  We collect them wherever we go.  Came home this weekend with a LARGE bucket full.  We put them around her tree in our front yard.  At least we are trying to use them right?
 
On the way back from Boyne we stopped at Jason's grandma's 90th birthday party.  Saw the family and then headed home to that pool.  I played a little with my bees and then jumped in the pool.  Water was 92 degrees.  We don't heat it, it just gets that warm with the cover on it.  Nice huh?
 
After wards, Tenille took off her swim suit and when I found her she was pushing her stroller all around the drive way.  BUCK naked. She didn't care or even think about the fact she didn't have any on.  I told her to go inside and get clothes.  She did, later we found out that meant she didn't have any underware on but at least she can clothes.
 
Major garage sales this weekend in Middlebury.  I scored a record/cd/tape/am/fm player for 20 bucks.  Usually 150 in the store.  Next garage sale I got a stack of kid 45s for Tenille.  She LOVES it.  Unfortunately she likes everything on high chipmunk speed.  Too cute.
 
Had our date with the dygert boys and Tenille got her toes done.  Yep we did the boys' toes too.  Their daddy wasn't really happy about that.  Tenille did come home and tell us that Ryan Crisp (a boy from school) is telling everyone that she is his girl friend.  I told J we could do a lot worse than get a son in law whose parents were both in our wedding.  J grumbled something like, I don't want to talk about boys yet.
 
There is a picture this week of Jason and Tenille.  I came out of the bedroom one night to find this seen.  Tenille was helping daddy shoot the coon coons that were eating Flo's food.  Didn't get one that night but it was still fun to watch them.
 
Well I hope all is well and that you enjoyed the rain that we finally got last night.  My plants needed it so badly.  So have a great week!
 
 
Tracy

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. 

Have you used one today to say'thank you'?"

 William A. Ward 

 check us out on the web:
 
13551 CR 12
Middlebury, IN 46540
t - 574.361.2334
j - 574.596.8144   

No comments: