Wednesday, May 30, 2012

wogoman weekly - volume 48

Every time I hit send I think, oh . . . I forgot to tell them all . ..
 
So here is the thing I keep forgetting.  Tenille told me the other day she couldn't go to school.  Why you may ask, Well her feet were too tired.  Feet too tired . . my goodness girl.  She screams about boots and people pushing her all in her sleep.  This morning she yelled that someone took her boots off so I covered her up and told her here you go, I put them back on, she rolled over and said thank you.  Good grief!
 
This past week has been FULL of events. Jason took a bad bounce on a softball and probably broken his right middle finger.  It also hit just right so it basically popped the end of his finger like a zit . . .gross right?  That healed up just it time for him to go to the emergency room for a kidney stone.  As of now he has still not passed the stone but he feels SO much better.  I had to leave school to go to the hospital and Lanny had to bring home his truck later that day. 
 
Over Memorial day weekend we had lots of people over and got lots of work done.  Max and Ethan came over with their parents and rode the four wheeler.  Jason painted our barn (red and white of course) which makes it look so much better.  It currently is housing a momma cat and her kittens.  I opened the door the other day to find something hissing at me.  I know it is a barn but we are not used to animals actually living in there.  :)  We are letting them stay so hopefully they will get the mice that have been in there.  Always need a good mouser and Tenille loves then.  Can't  catch them but hopefully they will do the job.
 
Now on to the bee front.  One of my hive was just not doing as good a job of eating as the other.  My uncle Jack came over and confirmed what I hoped would not be the case.  In my one hive the bees had a coup.  They didn't like their queen.  So the killed Lovelace.  She didn't make it. :(  They did make new queen cells before they killed Lovelace so hopefully they will have a queen soon . . . so now I have to come up with a new name.  The other hive hypatia, is doing great.  So now we are in a waiting game to see what happens in the weaker hive . . . and I have to come up with a new name . . . darn it all.  . . . . .
 
Well, I think that about sums it up.  I will end on a Tenille saying because those are the best.  We were eating out and J went to the bathroom.  When he came back, Tenille asked him, " Dad, did you get the stone out yet. "  " Nope" he said.  "Well are you disappointed?" was her comment.  She is too funny!
 
Tracy

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. 

Have you used one today to say'thank you'?"

 William A. Ward 

 check us out on the web:
 
13551 CR 12
Middlebury, IN 46540
t - 574.361.2334
j - 574.596.8144   

No comments: