Thursday, December 18, 2008

week 25





I guess you can tell how our week went by the fact that this email is coming out Wednesday! :)
I have been sick all week and Tenille has been "out of sorts". She has been fussy and just plain not happy. :( Her sleeping has gotten better. Thank you Lord! We started apples this week and will start green beans soon. So far sweet potatoes are the favorite!She has eaten two jars of food at a time along with cereal! Then other days she eats a little and is done. So I am not sure what that is about.

She has been getting upset when something is hard for her to do or is out of here reach! When all else fails, if you sing, "You are my Sunshine" she will usually calm down. Now when I lost my voice this week, that trick didn't work out so hot!

The day care ladies are starting to call her wheezy because of her breathing. I sure wish we could get this figured out. :(

Our biggest accomplishment this week is that we started taking baths in the "big girl tub". She absolutely loves bath night, or swimmy swimmy, as we call it. She chases her toys all around and smiles and laughs.

No comments: