Saturday, December 20, 2008

week 26

Well this has sure been a week. We went to the doctor Wednesday because Tenille's lips were turning blue, she was having retractions, and her nose was flaring. Poor little girl, she couldn't breathe! So after the doctor my mom and I went to the hospital to have a chest x ray and an RSV wash done on Tenille. End result: double ear infections, no RSV, and pneumonia. So I took off of work Thursday and Jason and I stayed home with her. School was canceled Friday so we could stay home again. She is starting to sound a little better. We give her 5 breathing treatments a day, which take like 20 minutes. Poor thing. Through the whole thing she is still smiling at us so that has to count for something. :) It was so nice when I got to the hospital. Jason Aunt Bobbie checked us in. Then 10 seconds later, (Not kidding!) my sister in law, Heather was there. It was nice to have family with me during that time. Other than that, she has discovered eddy the elk in the basement and doesn't know what to think about him. We have tried green beans and she likes them better than peas. She is sleeping pretty well all things considered. Oh, and she loves tissue paper. She is helping me wrap presents.






One picture is of her and her dinosaur breathing mask. J picked it out. :) Also, Tenille is learning how to rock in the rocking chair by herself!

1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

Hey, I was telling Jason about Tenille..and he was kind of surprised that with the retracting and lips turning blue they didn't admit her. I told him that was on Wednesday and that she's doing better now..but he said if she gets worse again they should really think about admitting her. (Yuck, I know.) I'm glad that it sounds like she's feeling better!