This week we had a two hour delay on Tuesday. It was so nice to let Tenille sleep in and I got to read a book! :) When she did get up at 8:15 and yes we slept all night (Thank God!), I fed her and then let her play in her exersaucer. I went in the other room and noticed that she got really quiet. So I went out to see what she was doing, she was stareing out the window at the snow. It was so cool to watch her watch snow falling for the first time! She loved it. This is her watching the snow fall.

Friday night was her Christmas play at daycare. Her three other babies from the daycare were dressed like animals. She was adorable but thought the costumes were a little weird. She kept looking at the other babies like, "hey, what is that silly thing on your head?"

We tried Sweet Potatoes on Saturday and Jason and I have decieded that they are a very messy vegtable! It doesn't help when she spits or sneezes on you! We got our Christmas pictures / 6 month pictures taken on Saturday as well. What a CRAZY time to get pictures! ahhhhh! We got them finished and of course she looked cute!

Friday night was her Christmas play at daycare. Her three other babies from the daycare were dressed like animals. She was adorable but thought the costumes were a little weird. She kept looking at the other babies like, "hey, what is that silly thing on your head?"

We tried Sweet Potatoes on Saturday and Jason and I have decieded that they are a very messy vegtable! It doesn't help when she spits or sneezes on you! We got our Christmas pictures / 6 month pictures taken on Saturday as well. What a CRAZY time to get pictures! ahhhhh! We got them finished and of course she looked cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment