Good Morning Everyone! I know this is early but we are headed out for our first vacation as a family of three tomorrow. We are going to South Carolina. Should be a great time and I am sure there will be tons of great picture opportunities along the way. :)
Tenille spent a lot of time this week getting better. We don't hear the raspy breath much anymore and are almost done with the antibotics. :) Once she started feeling better there was no stopping her for Christmas. I am pretty sure she knows to smile for the camera now. She will perk right up if I bring it out.
Santa visited before Christmas and Tenille did great with him. She didn't cry at all. She got a new outfit and promised to be good for the next year. :)
She absolutely loved the presents. I guess I should say the paper and bows. She put everything in her mouth and smiled. We had to rearrange our current toy situation so we could make room for a high chair and other great toys.
On the developemental front, she is trying VERY hard to pull herself up to sitting. This makes it difficult to change her but she laughs the same.
We tried prunes this week. She thinks they are ok. We only ate a little bit because I didn't want crazy poopy diapers. :) We only have peaches, bananas, and squash to go. Squash is up next I think. Today I gave her some pears and you should have seen her face. She didn't like them one bit. She puckered up her lips and made her eye brows do weird things. Funny girl! Hope everyone is doing well!
Tenille spent a lot of time this week getting better. We don't hear the raspy breath much anymore and are almost done with the antibotics. :) Once she started feeling better there was no stopping her for Christmas. I am pretty sure she knows to smile for the camera now. She will perk right up if I bring it out.
Santa visited before Christmas and Tenille did great with him. She didn't cry at all. She got a new outfit and promised to be good for the next year. :)
She absolutely loved the presents. I guess I should say the paper and bows. She put everything in her mouth and smiled. We had to rearrange our current toy situation so we could make room for a high chair and other great toys.

On the developemental front, she is trying VERY hard to pull herself up to sitting. This makes it difficult to change her but she laughs the same.
We tried prunes this week. She thinks they are ok. We only ate a little bit because I didn't want crazy poopy diapers. :) We only have peaches, bananas, and squash to go. Squash is up next I think. Today I gave her some pears and you should have seen her face. She didn't like them one bit. She puckered up her lips and made her eye brows do weird things. Funny girl! Hope everyone is doing well!
1 comment:
Hey lady! I just saw you were a "follower" on my blog and I finally found your page:) And have the time right now too! But oh my word Tenille is so beautiful! Love all the pics of her!! Hope you guys are doing great and had a great holiday!
Post a Comment