Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 36 and Chasing The Elephant!

Uncle Mark got this elephant for Tenille for Christmas. She is really getting the hang of crawling after it! Maybe this is why her knees are all red and chapped!

Week 36 Notes:
What a week! Tenille learned to crawl last Saturday (the 21st). I got the flu and we spent all week trying to return to “normal”. Tenille’s biggest news is that officially we have a tooth! You can’t really see it, but yes you can feel it! I am sure her self esteem is through the roof now because she has a tooth like everyone at daycare! I am pretty sure that she now has two teeth, otherwise she has one VERY wide tooth in there. She does let me "brush" her teeth at night. It thought we should get in the habit now so we don't have a fit about it later. I rub her gums with a little brush every night. She like it!

She is perfecting her crawling and now is giving Harry and Sasha a run for their money. Her new favorite toys are the dogs crew toys and stuffed animals. Harry doesn’t care, Sasha is not happy.

You can’t leave Tenille alone very long because she will get into something. The funny thing is that she will mostly go back to whatever spot you left her in, and then look at you like, “Hey I had this the whole time, you just don’t remember!” I had to start putting something like chap stick on her knees. She is moving around so much that she is wearing the skin right off her left knee. Of course it doesn’t seem to bother her.

She did sleep through the night for us on Thursday night. J So yippy! She spent Saturday and Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa Watson. They had a great time! They made cookies and crawled around a lot. We hoped that would make her sleep well for us Sunday night but it didn't happen.

2 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

Hello Hello! Two thoughts about the knees. Babylegs are supposed to be good...covers their knees when crawling..kind of like legwarmers. Also..when the boys were in the NICU and on their bellies in their isolettes they put saran wrap on their knees to keep the skin from getting all chafed. Don't know if that would work with crawling though...

Anonymous said...

I love this video. I'm so glad that she is enjoying that toy. :) I hadn't had a chance to take a look at it until I got back home this afternoon. It was great to see you all, have a great week.