Well we started this week with Tenille having an ear infection and me having strep throat. So that is not the way to start things off!
Tenille had to have her crib changed at daycare. Apparently she can escape from the other one! It has a side you can pull down and she does! We are raising a Houdini!
She did sleep through the night one night! Yippy! J even had a fire that night and she didn't get up. Sure wish we knew the secret! :)

We are really in love with books now. She reads them, eats them, crinkles them, and in general thinks that they are pretty cool!
She not only is crawling around the house and peering at us around corners, she is pulling herself up to standing. Everywhere, in the tub, on your leg, in her crib! She also can go from crawling to kneeling without any support. For all my Catholic family: I guess she must be getting ready for mass! :)
Her biggest news is that she got a tattoo on Thursday night. We left her in the care of our friends the Barnes. We went for ice cream and picked her up. The little girl was completely pooped out and sleeping. We brought her home and I changed her and put her p.j.s on. She ate and I put her down. Well a little while later I thought she had pooped her pants so I was checking her in the dark and thought, what in the world is on her thigh? I turned on the light and low and below our precious daughter has a rose tattoo on her left hip. I didn't know it before because it is facing the wall and not me when I changed her diaper. I am not sure how long it will stay on there but it sure is funny! I took some pictures of it and are sending them on. The naked baby picture I think is adorable but J thought it was a little racy so I won't be putting that online. :)
We surprised the people at daycare with the tattoo. They took pictures and thought it was cute. She spent some time with Jason's parents Saturday and they were sure it was J's idea. :) My dad got to see it Saturday night and said, well at least it is not a piercing. (In reference to my belly button I once had pierced)
So by the end of this weekend we are starting to feel better and are still enjoying the tattoo. I hope this find you all well. I want you to know that you all mean so very much to us. Thank you for letting us share our daughter with you!
Tenille had to have her crib changed at daycare. Apparently she can escape from the other one! It has a side you can pull down and she does! We are raising a Houdini!
She did sleep through the night one night! Yippy! J even had a fire that night and she didn't get up. Sure wish we knew the secret! :)
We are really in love with books now. She reads them, eats them, crinkles them, and in general thinks that they are pretty cool!
She not only is crawling around the house and peering at us around corners, she is pulling herself up to standing. Everywhere, in the tub, on your leg, in her crib! She also can go from crawling to kneeling without any support. For all my Catholic family: I guess she must be getting ready for mass! :)
Her biggest news is that she got a tattoo on Thursday night. We left her in the care of our friends the Barnes. We went for ice cream and picked her up. The little girl was completely pooped out and sleeping. We brought her home and I changed her and put her p.j.s on. She ate and I put her down. Well a little while later I thought she had pooped her pants so I was checking her in the dark and thought, what in the world is on her thigh? I turned on the light and low and below our precious daughter has a rose tattoo on her left hip. I didn't know it before because it is facing the wall and not me when I changed her diaper. I am not sure how long it will stay on there but it sure is funny! I took some pictures of it and are sending them on. The naked baby picture I think is adorable but J thought it was a little racy so I won't be putting that online. :)
We surprised the people at daycare with the tattoo. They took pictures and thought it was cute. She spent some time with Jason's parents Saturday and they were sure it was J's idea. :) My dad got to see it Saturday night and said, well at least it is not a piercing. (In reference to my belly button I once had pierced)
So by the end of this weekend we are starting to feel better and are still enjoying the tattoo. I hope this find you all well. I want you to know that you all mean so very much to us. Thank you for letting us share our daughter with you!
The video of the week is her new skills of . . making noise . . .
I am pretty sure my grandmother tried to get her to do this two weeks ago and now she thinks it is the COOLEST thing ever!
1 comment:
I love this! My work computer doesn't have speakers right now :( so I had to wait until I got home to hear the sound! At the speed things are going, by the time I see you guys at Easter, Tenille will more than likely be hunting for her own eggs! Glad you guys are feeling better.
Post a Comment