Sunday, March 29, 2009

week 40







Well we have hit the 9 month mark! Holy cow! Tenille is now into EVERYTHING. We "child proofed" the house. The toilet had become her favorite new toy. Now we have to remember to lift the safety latch. So everyone be warned when you come over! I thought this phot of her was the best because this is how she is now, into everything and most always smiling!

The one picture is off Tenille at another birthday party. She got her first "ears" as a souvenir. She really didn't know what to think because there were so many kids there. :)

We are putting our house on the market this week. Everyone send up prayers for us. We just don't have the yard for a little one. So hopefully it will sell quickly. :) One another non-baby note, I have an extra wisdom tooth that I need to have removed. All that fun will take place at the end of April. Good news is, I get two days off of work. :)

Thursday Tenille developed a high fever. Of course this happens when J is working. What event doesn’t? My mom went after work and picked up Tenille. It was supposed to be picture day at school but I guess she didn’t want to have anything to do with that. We got an appointment to see Barkow at 4pm. Doc said her ears are ok but to watch the fever. She is spiking 102-103 and then down to 99.3. He said it could be two types of viruses but he is not worried as long as the fever doesn’t stay at 103 degrees. So Jason stayed home with her on Friday. I left in the morning and she was sleeping. J took a nap and went to check on her at 9:50am. She was sitting in her crib and playing with toys. She had also turned on the music/light thing in her crib and it was playing. J said he never heard her make a peep. J

As of Sunday, she is running around 99.1 so hopefully it will stay that way.

Mom and I braved the Wakarusa children's resale on Saturday morning. We waited outside from 8 am until 9:30 am, when we got in. I got 12 outfits for $50 so I thought that was pretty good.

For you planning people out there, we are going to have Tenille's birthday party at Krider Garden, here in Middlebury, on June 14th. Since we don't know what will be happening with our house then, we thought this was safest. :) So pencil us in . . . sometime around 2pm I think. Have a great day!

No comments: