Tuesday, April 7, 2009

week 41

This is the new trick daddy taught her when she was home sick from school. She now will stick out her tongue on command!

As I type week 41 I still can’t believe that Tenille has been here that long! Holy Cow! Where has the time gone? Jason started playing slow pitch softball Thursday night. The Elkhart Fire Department has a team. I think he will be playing 3rd base. When I have a schedule I will l email it to everyone. Tenille had a great time watching them practice. I brought her dinner and some toys and we just played while they practiced.

We are attempting pictures this weekend. But of course I picked Tenille up from daycare on Thursday and she had a scratch all up and down her face. She got to go play with the “big kids” outside and scratched her face on the rope of the baby swing. We just can’t win with these pictures. First she is sick, then scratched. Huhhhhhh. I bet this never ends. J The pictures were ok on Saturday. She didn't want to smile at all. We got home and discovered that the CD with the pictures on it was blank so sorry, no photos from them yet. They are mailing the CD and hopefully I will get them posted online soon!

Tenille is perfecting her crawling and “helping with the laundry”. It now takes us twice as long to do the laundry because of her help, but it is so stinking cute I can’t help it.

I have tried to get a video of her dancing. She has a piano that J got her for Christmas. She loves to turn it on and then “dance” back and forth or up and down. Sometimes she does both! When I get the camera out she stops and looks at me like, “what?’ So this is my best attempt at it!

We went for her 9 month appointment with Dr, Barkow on Friday. No Shots! She did have to get her heal pricked though.

We went to Pokagon state park and stayed at the Inn over the weekend. Tenille did so well! We also went outlet mall shopping and got GREAT deals at the stores there. I was so tired when we were done. So was Tenille, she napped in the car after that! This is a picture of all the fun bath toys they have at a hotel, a water bottle, a door sign, two plastic cups, and a small bottle of shampoo!
Here we are playing by the fire . .. always safe!
Tenille and grandma played in the car while I finished shopping.

Hope all is well with everyone. Mark your calendars, the 1st birthday bash will be June 14th at Krider Garden in Middlebury with more info to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Thanks for posting those videos, it's great since I am not around to see her growing up so fast! She has so much hair. The fire picture at pokagon reminds me of the saying 'watch the fireplace' or something similar to that that mom and dad would say.