Saturday, April 18, 2009

week 43

Watson/Wogoman/Troyer Family at Easter!

Week 43 – and guess what . . . we got sick! Tenille has a fever and is unhappy. Maybe she is getting more teeth. I have a sore throat and need a nap!

Major accomplishments for Tenille, she learned to go up 1 stair. J

We signed up for swim lessons this week. We are going to be learning to swim July 20th -31st. Depending on a conference, I may enroll her in another session in June. I am sure there is a show and tell day so mark your calendars for July 31st. I think because she is in the little people class and I have to get in with her, I think you can actually come see her any day during the two weeks.

I think she is saying . . . what in the world are you?

Jason and I went to a concert Wednesday night. I think we are old now because I think that is what has made me sick. That or Tenille being sick!

She tried chicken and noodles this week and chicken nugget. So she seems to like chicken! She has been playing in the big kids room (for the ones that can walk but under two) I can't believe she is getting so big so fast!

Cute thing for this past week: When she is done with her bottle, I burp her. Well, apparently my shoulder is too hard because she will now grab the pillow I use to prop her up, and put it under her head while we rock. It is so stinking cute! We have found her several times curled up with Marvin the turtle as a pillow in her crib.

That is about all I can think she did this week.

One of the many towels she has! This the fire deparment towel.

Even when sick she loves her baths!



1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

Hello Hello! You are quite industrious getting a post up this early on Sat. Maria said she saw you guys before the TOADM concert. Speaking of steps...YIKES! Yesterday Parker was on the first step with his knees and had his hands on the second step. This morning I was in the kitchen talking to Jason and holding Quinn. I guess 'mother's intuition' kicked in...it was too quiet. I went out to the foyer and Parker was up on the FOURTH step. Oh my! I think when we get back from FL. if not before the bottom of the steps gate will be going up!