Love this photo! I found a cool tool on my camera that lets me do this. Watch out world!
Tenille has decided that these pictures with Bart are pretty boring !
This is how Tenille picks up the pillow to put her head on after she is done with her bottle.
Tenille is just moving right along. Tenille turned 10 months this week! Which is amazing to me! She did sleep through the night once and is eating pretty well for us. We are "officially" done with nursing and the freezer is now empty. She stopped nursing at 9 months and at 10 months exactly we ran out of frozen juice. So we are on to formula. She doesn't seem to mind at all. Her burps smell terrible and her farts are even worse. :) She still snuggles with me when she eats her bottles but it is a little different. :( Guess my baby girl is growing up! Tenille has mastered the shaking her head and saying no! So can't wait until she actually learns the word! She did do the cutest thing this week, atleast in my opinion, she crawled to the food bowl again. J told her no in his daddy voice and she started crying. She took one look at me, said ma ma, and started crawling to me. She is already learning to play us off one another! As for J and I, J got a big turkey this week(check out the blog for photos) and I had my 5th wisdom tooth removed. It went pretty well and I took an extra two days off of work to recover and I am enjoying them immensely! :) I still took Tenille to daycare so I have enjoyed this two days to sleep and heal up. We had a bomb threat at school on Monday which meant 75% of our students didn't come to school. So that was wierd. Then on Wednesday our school actually caught on fire and had to be put out. It was a dryer that caught fire in the gym. So all the students and staff stood outside for 30 minutes while everything was checked out. The weather is so NICE today I am glad that I am not inside of the school. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment