Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 37

It is offical Tenille has TWO front teeth on the bottom!

At Daycare they have had to take her crib mobile down because she pulls herself up in her crib and hangs on it. Two new babies started this week. One is two weeks older than Tenille and looks big enough to have eaten another baby. :) The other baby is 8 weeks old and so little. So what does darling Tenille do on the second day with the baby? Crawls up to the poor girl and claws at her face! The daycare workers had to put Tenille in "time out" (her crib) because she keep going to pick on the poor girl. We know the mom and the family so I appoligized on Wednesday for my nuaghty daughter. On Wednesday afternoon, our dear daughter attacked a different kid and strached Abbie in the face. I wonder how many more times I will end up doing apololigizing for her? (In her defense, Abbie was pulling Tenille's pigtails) When we got home, J and I snuggled with her on the couch. When she started to claw at our faces we said "No!" She then looked at both of us and made a pouty lip and cried into her arm, for about 1 second, then looked at us to see if we were still made. The little stinker, she already knows how the game works! Tenille has not taken on the big kid at daycare, I think she is afraid he might eat her. :)

The last couple of days it has been da da this and da da that. I am trying wtih ma ma but to no avil. If J is not around that is about all she says. My brother Mark came for a visit this weekend

No comments: