Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wogoman Weekly Volume 2 Issue 8

You know this has been a busy week for us because of a few items that happened Friday:
1) I was sure I had not emailed you all this week
2)This was really strange to me because it was like Wednesday already (it was Friday)
3)I had NO pictures of Tenille this week!
I know amazing right!

On the house front, we still don't know much and are waiting on the banks. The guy who is supposed to look at the paper work went on vacation Thursday and Friday so we are praying that Monday we know something. I am gathering boxes and packing stuff in the hopes that we move. If not it is a really good way to clean out our junk. I just can't believe the STUFF we have acquired since we moved last! ugh! I have found that even some of the stuff I packed I went . . no I really don't like that anymore and I am trying to unpack while packing.

I went back to school for Moodle training. I will give you the website I am creating as soon as it is done. Tenille got sent home from daycare on her first full day. This does not bode well for the rest of the year. She has what we call poopie butt. I guess all the kids at daycare have it, but I am like, are you kidding me? One day and she gets sick. We think it might be ice cream vs. the flu at daycare. When given ice cream she usually has a problem in the poop area. So we will be watching that. The awesome part is when you have poopie butt you can't go back to daycare for 24 hours! So my mom had to watch on Friday because J worked and Tenille was kicked out of daycare. Ugh! Grandma and Tenille had a great time and she even took 2 naps for my mom!

On the "what is Tenille doing new" front: J has taught her to "smell" things. She is finally getting the idea that you breathe in when you smell. So now she runs around crinkling her nose and breathing in lots. She also has been seen making fish lips. I have not been able to catch her on film but will keep trying! (what a weird expression, I don't even use film anymore!)

This coming Friday is my first day with students. Wish me luck. I already decided that it will be better than last year, T is sleeping better(knock on wood), I won't be carrying a breast pump to school, and I can drop T off at daycare and THEY will feed her breakfast. What could be better?

We sold our boat this week via craig's list. In the last three years we really haven't had time to use it. So it was sad but it sold in less than a week! As for the pictures this week, the frist is Tenille's new crazy nose trick,

the second is her struting her stuff at Aunt Jan's pool,

and the third is her eating a bannana.

She had corn for lunch and was so excited about the bannana she started eating it before I could chop it up! ahhh kids! Tenille has also learned to twist off tops of containers. So far it is just an old peanut butter jar but I am sure this will lead to more trouble!




No comments: