Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wogoman Weekly - volume 2 week 9


Oh my, back to school, moving, and a poopie first day! What more could you ask for from a week?

This week we jumped into me going back to work full time and Tenille going back to daycare full time. She is such a trooper and hasn't even given me as much as a pouty lip.

She does get made when breakfast is not ready. Most days she eats a little with me at home and then breakfast at daycare too. She is a growing girl you know!

Our "poopie' first day started like this: I get up early and let the dogs out. I ask myself' "should I bring them back inside while I shower . . .no what could happen?" when I get out of the shower I hear Harry barking the "Sasha is out" bark. Sure enough she was chasing a cat all over the back yard and destroying my neighbor's flowers. (I didn't feel too bad, it was the lady that called the cops on us for our weed problem when we first moved into the house) Anyways, so I go out there in a tank top and shorts and start running after Sasha and she takes off. Only then do I realize that my neighbors are out with their camcorder to record their children's first day of school. Nice. So I go back inside to eat and then hear them calling Sasha's name. Outside I go, but no Sasha. But I do get to make another appearance on the camera and the oldest girl tells me that I need to put on a sweater because it is cold! Fabulous! So back in the house because Sasha has vanished again. Then I see Mr. Amis in our yard trying to get Sasha in the house. So I go out there and let her in and she takes off for the bed. Fine with me! Only then do I discover that she is covered in poop under my bed. And J, poor Jason, comes home to find me trying to lure Sasha out with cheese. Sasha would have none of that. J just picks up the bed and yells at her. She comes out and into the bathroom. She knew she was in trouble. So I think, day can't get worse! All this noise wakes up Tenille and I go in to find the stinkiest child! Tenille pooped in the night and it is stuck all over her butt. So, while J is bathing Sasha, I got to bath Tenille. And believe it or not, we were all on time for our first day!

Other than that event we have been picking out stuff for the house, carpet and tile. We are going to look for new toilets tonight on date night. Very romantic I know! I put some other photos of the house up so check out the before and afters. We still have chickens. We met they neighbors across the street. They seem nice. Hope all is well!

On a last note: Tenille has learned the word no. But you have to imagine it in a cute girly high pitched "nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo!" Kinda funny right now but I am sure that will wear off! She also has new teeth coming in. I know for sure 1 top one, maybe a bottom one, and a back molar (so says the daycare). So we are whipping out the oral gel and trying to help the poor girl.

I also entered Tenille in the cutest baby contest for the elkhart truth.

http://www.michiananewschannel.com/BabyContestVoting.aspx






1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

OMG. I laughed SO HARD at your story about the first day. I would have been in TEARS. I can't believe that: a) the neighbors called the cops about weeds when you moved in. b) the girl told you to put a sweater on and c) the dog had poop on her. I laughed out loud about the part with J LIFTING UP THE BED!! HAHAHA!! You are awesome that you still made it everywhere ON TIME! YEA!!