Friday, October 9, 2009

wogoman weekly issue 2 volume 15

Is everyone loving the rain like we are here? J and I are wanting to work out side on our house and the weather has really kept us inside. We have unpacking more boxes and J can now fit in the garage with me. It has been a long time since that happened!

Tenille and my family completed the Breast Cancer Walk in middlebury last weekend. Tenille feel asleep on the walk just like last year! Maybe next year she will be big enough for a shirt!

Tenille has gotten even more teeth. I have stopped putting the oragel on with my finger because she bites and darn it that hurts! She now has 4 on top, 4 on bottom, and molars that I can't even count! I will try get a figure this weekend. :)

Tenille is learning more sign language at daycare. They watched a video to help them and it had the word bath on it. Tenille loves baths and as soon as they started talking about baths, our daughter started taking her clothes off! :) She is doing so well with the new lady at daycare. She is learning to color (see the video on the blog) and is learning where her eyes, head, and tummy are. So fun!

Tenille is still fascinated with shoes. Everyone's shoes. She wants to help put them on and she carries them around. She is also doing a great job unpacking things that are still in boxes. Unfortunately I am usually not ready for whatever she is bringing out!

I have enjoyed 2 nights already reading in my sun room! It is so GREAT in there. I am sure that you guys will never find me come this summer. I have been reading some books on gardening. I can't wait for spring! :)

Well, I think that is about it. I had a cute video of Tenille rocking in her new rocking chair but it won't load on the blog. :( All in all Tenille loves the new house and we are so happy about that! Our pastor at church this past week was talking about people blogging and using face book. He mentioned that we all use it to brag about ourselves instead of telling everyone what good God is doing in our lives. So I just want you all to know that our little family is feeling so blessed right now. We are healthy, we are living in the house we have prayed for, we are watching Tenille grow, and we have all of you! Thanks for being in our lives! I can't believe how lucky we are! Have a great weekend.




No comments: