Monday, October 26, 2009

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 17

J and t watching to Norte Dame game! Notice the cute outfit?

This past weekend with all the family wore us out! Tenille hasn't slept very well since then, meaning we have all not slept very well since then. Last night t and I were up from 12:30 to 3:30am sitting outside trying to get here cough to lessen. Poor thing!

Tenille has started using the sign for milk (which I didn't teach her) and the sign for fan (I did teach her that one). She tries to repeat everything we say and most of the time gets it pretty much sound for sound. She runs everywhere. No wonder she is so skinny!

This week J and I got a lot of work done around the house. I was so proud that I washed all the windows in the house. Then I realized that I had forgot about all the ones downstairs. Ugh . . . but the ones I did wash look awesome and I even climbed on the roof and got the skylights. I know, a little extreme but what a difference. Tenille just kept pointing at them like she just figured out they are there! J burned up some of his piles of leaves and tree parts. He picked up all the leaves in the whole yard, only to have even more leaves come down while we were working! But every little bit now helps for later! I got to use the leaves for compost so I was happy! While J was picking up leaves this week, Tenille rode with him. It was so much fun it put her to sleep. So cute!
There is one case of H1N1 at Tenille's daycare so everyone keep your fingers crossed that she doesn't get it. :) I attached a picture of her in her new "meal time seat" she has been put away from everyone so she doesn't steal their food, hug them, or fed her food to them. She is becoming such a people person!

Everyone pray we start getting more sleep. :)

Our little girl and her phones!

1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

Haha! I think it's hilarious how there is an empty seat on either side of her. It's like she's been quarantined. I can understand it from the aspect of not stealing other kids' food...but so she can't hug other kids?? That seems a bit extreme. What kind of Nazi daycare is that?! :)