Monday, October 19, 2009

wogoman weekly - issue 2 volume 16


Words words and more words. Oh my this girl is a talking machine. She now knows, mine! shoe, bow, tries banana (her new favorite food), and my favorite, Elmo. Which cracks me up because we hardly have done anything with Elmo. She came home Monday from school and was pointing at a book with Elmo in it and said Elmo. So cute!

We were able to do yard work last weekend and Tenille helped move the chopped up wood. I mean a girl has to earn her keep around our house! Ok so she was hauling and picking up sticks the size of her finger but she really thought she was helping a ton and she was! She did fall into a hole while helping. I turned for like one second and into the 3 inch hole she went. She started crying but when I went to pick her up I couldn't help but laugh. Her whole face was covered in saw dust, eye lashes, eye brows everything!

Tenille sent her first text message awhile ago and now she has called one of my friends. I walk into the sun room to hear the speaker phone saying, "Tenille did you call me? Is that you?" So glad that it was someone I know! :) We tired giving her a "fake phone" which is an old phone we charge up for her but she has learned that is not the REAL phone and doesn't want it anymore! We found an old cell phone and gave that to her this morning. She is so excited but sobbed when I left it in the car so she could go to daycare!

At daycare, she has had to be moved around the lunch table again. She was sitting next to Adian but she started hugging him. So they put her next to Ryan and now has been moved because she was feeding him. :) This might turn out to be a texting flirting girl and she is only 15 months old!
Tuesday night was a hard night for me. J was working, I left my glasses in the car (so I couldn't see), Tenille got up crying, the light bulb had burned out and I couldn't find the light switch. It was not a good time. I had to turn on all sorts of light to see (thus waking her up more) so I didn't run into anything like a wall! It took awhile to get her back to sleep after all that! Still don't know what is wrong with her. We think she is getting another tooth which would bring the total to 13. So many!
Our weekend envolved a lot of family from both sides and it wore out poor Tenille! She took a 2.5 hour nap Sunday. It was awesome. I had time to run to JcPenny and J got to cut more trees. :) It was so good to see everyone and Tenille warmed right up to them! We got pumpkins, but Tenille wasn't so sure about the how thing but we will see what she thinks once the craving starts! :)

No comments: