Friday, October 2, 2009

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 14

"Lights, lights, lights!  Where are the stupid lights?  Who put that wall there?  And my favorite: How did that little door handle leave such a bruise on my arm?"
We absolutely love our new house, it however, seems to change in the dark (when T gets up or the dogs need out) and I have run into all sorts of things.  We now have night lights in the hallway to help me out!  J seems to be handling it better.  He did get attacked by a drawer knob but he lived to tell the tale!

We got the hot tub up and running.  Our first night in it, it was POURING rain.  So cold outside, so warm inside the tub! We loved it!

The house is about 1/3 unpacked and put away.  We are looking forward to making a big dent in it this weekend!  Well at least I am!
Marvin came up to see everyone this week.  It was awesome to see him.  Tenille warmed up to him pretty quickly which was awesome to see. 
Tenille is trying to imitate everything we say and do.  She has really mastered the art of brushing her teeth.  Which by the way she now has a ton of!  I have lost count!  She is coloring at school which means the projects are coming in!  She was also "moved" from her breakfast/lunch table spot because Abbie and her were hugging each other during the meals.  This made a big mess so she now is across from Abbie to avoid that problem! :)  She is always such a handful!  Well since I have no Internet at home I am sending this early.  I posted more pictures on the blog.  Have a great day!

No comments: