Monday, November 2, 2009

wogoman weekly volume 2 issue 18


Well, I just couldn't decide on 3 pictures this week so I uploaded more to the blog! Is it my fault that Tenille is so stinkin cute? Well, maybe it is!? Probably it is mostly Jason's! :)

We have been enjoying the outside as much as possible. We went to church yesterday and then worked outside the rest of the day. I can barely type this because my arms are so tired. Leaf blowers and trimmers are heavy but then when you think I was mostly caring Tenille in the other arm at the same time . . . well no wonder my arms are tired! Tenille loves to be where we are and that usually means riding the tractor with J or in my arms.

She went to her first Halloween party on Saturday. She got a goodie bag and had fun playing with the toy and other kids. She REALLY liked the rice crispy treats! I put a tattoo on her arm and she has since insisted that it is an "owie" and wants you to kiss it. Pretty funny! If you cover it up is mostly forgets that it is there. After the party we went to see J at the fire station. He was dressed in his ape suit and Tenille was not so sure of him! Even after the head and hands came off Tenille really didn't like it. :)

We are giving the H1N1 shots here at school today. Teachers can't get them because we are not "at risk" but apparently the students are. So strange. I don't want one but that is besides the point! Tenille got her regular flu shot but that is it because the doctor doesn't have the other one in.

Tenille's vocabulary continues to grow everyday. I am working on Ta Da! with her. She can say owie and do the sign for hurt. She even is trying to jump. This means she squats down and stands up on her tip toes and then looks so proud of herself!

I just can't believe that she is getting so big! She is trying to pull herself up onto everything, including the couch and sink and the dogs. They don't really like that much! Hope you all had a GREAT week!



No comments: